1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey everyone just looking to see who's out there and to communicate back and forth maybe get some business relationships going and have people to refer when people from area we don't service (ie south county, University city ,St.charles,O'fallon,Bellefontaine) Just mentionioned these specific areas because those are areas where we have got calls from and want service, post here or PM me if you are interested in you scratch our back we scratch yours type business relationship.
  2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

not really from stl, but just outside it. Im Swansea, IL, just over the river
  3. Dunn's

yeah I bought one of my trucks over there in belleville. our moms boyfriend is a fireman over there to
  4. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I do Lawn and Landscape in St. Charles County. What areas do you cover?
  5. Dunn's

6. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Dunn...Found your site on Google...I was thinking about doing the Stork thing...where the heck do you get those things? The wood ones not the corrugated plastic ones...
  7. Fick Supply

Fick Supply LawnSite Member

Hey Dunn are you Dunn Lawn and Land? We have supplied a little dyed brown mulch to that company if that is you. If not we have a landscape supply yard in chesterfield. Stop in if you have work out our way.
  8. subs1000w

subs1000w LawnSite Member

i am solo and do mainly southco "oakville mehlville kirkwood webster affton sunset hills"
  9. Dunn's

No we wish, alot of people ask us this. We did not know that Dunn Lawn and Land existed till a dealer said that Mike ussaully came in to pay for things that we ordered. Not for us mike did'nt we have never been here before. So then we new the nice thing is sometimes it helps get us parts a little quicker when we order them, sometimes not some times they jack the price up on us thinking we are them, others they told us we had to pay our past due accounts with them I of course would say wait a minute thats not us. So all in all some pro's to it some con's.Send me a Pm with your company name and address and we will try and check you out if we are in the neighborhood. Oh yeah do you have an website we could look at.
  10. duncan

duncan LawnSite Member

Dunn, just activated my account here and was trying to PM you with no luck. I live in Florissant and was hoping to pick your brain a bit. :drinkup: If you could PM me that would be cool. Thanks