St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds about right any later it might not germinate and if it does it wont have enough time to establish before winter.

2. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

anyone know of good trailer dealer in st. louis area, looking for 83" x16' w/ 2' dovetail with 4' gate (open utility trailer). I would like breakaway and with brake on 1 axle. I have loadtrail trailer now but there isn't dealer in area anymore. really good trailer. dont want some cheaply made trailer. Any ideas where to go?

3. MLAWCARE

MLAWCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Have you tried stillwater trailers

4. n2ma

n2ma LawnSite Member

Stillwater trailers are a cheap manufacture of trailers. They are built on the same design as many of the Sikeston built trailers. (Jerry James, Ja-mar, Trailer Express, M+M) Nothing wrong with them, just all on same caliber.
    We now buy all our trailers from a small custom made trailer builder in Cuba Mo.
    J+B trailers. You may see some if his work sold on Craigslist through distributors. You can call him direct at 573-259-6431.

Why the breakaway?

5. olde_blue

olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member

Roadrunner in Eureka is a bit far away from North County, but they make good quality trailers. I don't remember seeing any 16' dovetail utility trailers in stock on their lot, but they will custom make them. See their website: http://www.roadrunnertrailer-hitch.com/

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. russ and sons

russ and sons LawnSite Member

i have a giant vac leaf loader on craigslist for $1900.00 obo . if anybody looking for one pm me,

thanks,

Russ

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

7. n2ma

n2ma LawnSite Member

Russ,
    Looks like you have stepped up from the old billy goat.
    Will you still be doing leaves this year?

8. russ and sons

Anybody needing leaf removal for customers , i am available to pick them up. I have lco references for the past few years. We can usually do it next day pickup, sometimes same day. Give me a call for pricing .

Russ

314-890-0444

9. russ and sons

sold ..... sold

10. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 5x13 trailer with dovetail. Comes with trimmer rack and blower rack. new tires this year. All for $850