St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

...Nevermind it is sold!

2. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

If anyone wants to sub out a couple driveways or walks to me let me know.

3. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking for a company that services the Granite City area. I put together a large package for a chain with several locations on my side of the river, and one of the locations is in Granite City.

Work includes mowing, bushes, fert, bed maintenance, and snow/ice. This is not a large site, so you won't be getting rich off it, but if it fits into somebodies route that would be great.

Must carry GL, Work Comp, and be a licensed applicator. You can reach me by email at risinger_brian@yahoo.com

4. tgaskill

tgaskill LawnSite Member

I have two friends needing some work done, please let me know if your interested. First one is in the St Charles area and wants squirt and fert done for the season. The other needs back yard reseeded and possibly some other work in the St Peters area. Thanks!

5. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm looking to pick up some lawn accounts in the Eureka, Westcounty Franklin county, Jeffco area if anyone comes across some that can't be done by thier company. I do mostly Hardscapes, but I'm getting back into the maintenance side again. I currently have a 48" scag so I want to keep the sites on the smaller side if possible.

If I can help anyone out with the construction side let me know. Checkout my website to see some of my work. STLPONDS.COM

6. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone do mulching in St. Charles / St. Peters ? I usually have a few customers requesting mulch.

I work solo and I'll be to busy cutting lawns too do mulch jobs.

Send me PM if interested.

7. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone starting mowing next week (1st week of April)? I'm looking at snow right now. I planned to start next week but it's looking like it will be delayed.

8. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

I started last week with spring clean ups, mowed a couple yards and now it's snowing :cry: there is talk of more snow coming on 29 March

9. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

Any have brush hogging jobs and can't handle them we offer brush hogging we have 10' brush hog and 90 hp tractor to handle them.

10. momowing

momowing LawnSite Member

WHERE DO I DUMP YARD WASTE?
    i recently moved to mo from pennsylvania, a freind and i did lawn care for five years.
    now i'm looking to start my own business in the washington Mo area. now, in penn. we would take our yard waste from spring and fall clean up to the local dump/landfill.
    so, the queston is, WHERE DO I DUMP YARD WASTE?