St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i work out that way quiteone . whats the managements name?

2. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

i do a lot of work in south county. Please give me more details!

Thanks,

Tom

3. jsr2741

jsr2741 LawnSite Senior Member

Since I'm the resident Cop at least for this St. Louis section I will give you St. Louis County's definition of a Solicitor.

Solicitor - "Any person traveling from place to place, or positioned on or near street corners or public places, or located in or near the roadway or right of way for the purpose of: soliciting property or financial assistance; selling any article, emblem, publication or ticket; or taking orders for the sale of goods for future delivery of for services to be performed then or in the future."

I can garauntee that Ladue, Frontenac (especially them) and Town and Country's municiple ordinances are much more restricitive than that. Not saying it isn't done but you are more likely to be hassled by the Police of those Muni's than use just because of where you are.

Good luck

4. jsr2741

jsr2741 LawnSite Senior Member

Spelling correction, last sentence I fat fingered and typed "use", it should be "us". Tried correcting it on edit but the board came up saying I wasn't logged on, go figure.

5. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

That was a great help, thanks. I know a guy in this business ( no names mentioned) who showed up at someone's house right when they moved in...he got their business, but then got fired. He has since called them a few times, dropped a plant off w/ his business card...what would you call this-besides creepy! I told him he better be careful.

6. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

Quiteone:
    I have 4 condo asso. that we do out in south county, and also some HOA's out that way, any other info would be greatly appreciated

7. kieferslawn

How big is your company? I might be able to hook you up with the account. They want somebody who will do a great job and basically be on-call whenever they need something. Great money making account though. Whats the name of your company? Maybe i've seen you around.

8. J&P landmasters

J&P Landmasters. ( Jon and Paul ) my cousin. That sounds pretty high maintenance...this lady really sounded like she knows what she's talkin about...

9. kieferslawn

yeah pretty high maintenance is right. Are you interested? How old are you and your cousin?

10. J&P landmasters

I'm 25 and he's 23, why?