1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

maybe someone knows this...we bid on City of Jennings work and I was led to believe it was down to us and a company from arnold, I don't know why but i assume it was Ideal. I had to withdrawl our bid due to such a short notice to meet with me the next morning due to a wall footing inspection that i had to be there. Anyone hear who got it for sure?
    Steve

2. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

thats public information, i would call to see who won and at how much. they have to tell you

3. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

hitech just pm you you know any guys looking for work?

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a heads up for anyone looking for a used Exmark 60" Turf Tracer we have about 13 of them for sale. They have anywhere between 1100 -1500 hours for $3,200- $4,000 with 20 HP Kohlers on them. 3142209165

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  5. battle

battle LawnSite Member

I have a property i need to sub out for lawn cutting in Centralia Il. Call Scott @ 314-568-7844

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I need about 70 yards of mulch for a job and not sure where to go. I would like to get something decent, but a couple of the places told me to go with eco or native ground mulch. The cheapest price I have found is $16 plus tax from St. Louis Composting, but not sure of quality. Any suggestions?

7. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

Try fick supply, I know they have bulk deals. Great quality also

8. xtreem3d

we get ours from Foster Bros in Auxvasse , MO 14 per yard , double ground oak bark,...... nice

9. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Xtreem

Do they deliver for that much or are you driving that far to pick it up?

10. xtreem3d

They deliver to you, ( auxvasse is pretty far out there)