St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

I was just curious, tryin to figure out if i've ever seen you or your crews before. I just turned 22 myself.

2. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

You still have to tell me more about this story! I spoke with a lady last week and she said she might get back to me about coming out for a bid...the one in a country club

3. J&P landmasters

I thought you might be asking as a prerequisite for that referal! I don't have any graphics on my trailer.

4. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

Kiefer i just saw some pics of your trucks that ford is pretty nice

5. kieferslawn

Do you happen to know the name or address of the lady you talked to? If its not the same person and let her that Tom Kiefer referred you and ask if you can come out and bid on her property. Don't feel stupid about e-mailing her either. She's extremely nice. If your not interested thats ok too. I'm just tryin to help you out.

6. kieferslawn

Thanks, i'm wanting to add a f-450 like you have with the dump bed

7. kieferslawn

Yeah make sure you use my name otherwise she's gonna wonder how you got her e-mail address. Do you do any type of snow removal?

8. J&P landmasters

I had a western plow, but sold it about 3 weeks ago. I can put the money towards a new truck. I basically had one day of plowing this season. How bout you guys? How many crew you have?

9. J&P landmasters

She was asking me lots of questions!

10. kieferslawn

Yes that is her, man this is crazy. I was charging her $65 just to get all the other work, but the new guy was doing it for $75. I'd shoot for $70. Yeah she'll ask you a lot of questions and if you think you can handle it. She sounds young and looks young but she's 37