1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. n2ma

n2ma LawnSite Member

We are out side of STL In Cuba MO.
    Last night we had many things cleaned out.
    Our 2002 dark blue F450 with contractor dump
    2010 18' mowing trailer
    2) 2010 Hustler super Z's Flex forks, stipe kit,
    1) 2006 Cub Cadet tank with DFS leaf hopper.
    8) Stihl trimmers FS 85's FS 90's Fs110
    4) BR 600 blowers
    Transit, Kobolt hand tools.
    If you have any information on the above equipment please call
    Of course if you come by a "Great buy" be aware. It's that time of season and this really puts a hurt on mowing.
  2. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

A son of a customer of mine asked me to mow a lawn in Webster groves, small corner lot I was told. I'm not out there so if you want it let me know and I'll give them your number.
  3. torquelandscaping

torquelandscaping LawnSite Member

New lawncare/landscape company starting up in Arnold just off Telegraph. Used to work for Landworks out of Florissant installing pond features and hardscapes. Great site!! So far only three weekly accounts and two pending bids on retaining walls. Not too bad for three weeks and only advertise on CL so far.
  4. greenventuregroup1

greenventuregroup1 LawnSite Member

Looking to buy small business in Ct Charles county. Fert & weed control, mowing, Irrigation . If anyone is interested please send a PM. Thanks !
  5. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm looking to hire a full time employee for mowing and landscape maintenance. If anyone knows of anyone please PM me.
  6. MarkintheGarden

MarkintheGarden LawnSite Bronze Member

A customer of mine referred me to someone who has a large property on Dromara at S. McKnight rd. The property is a little overdue for a lot of maintenance. I am too overloaded right now to take this on.

If you are interested in this work, and can get to it in the next week or two, send me a private message with your phone number and I will pass it on.

7. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

Just found this thread. We are out of Pevely, and work from Afton to Desoto. If anyone has any work down south, shoot it my way. Thanks!

8. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

See ad here:

Those in my local area know that I run around with Wright Standers on my trailers....I bought this mower 4.5 years ago thinking it would be a nice backup....I used it 2 days for about 4 hours a day and have not needed it since. We have several standers we use and a Toro Z-turn. If interested PM me. Lawn site members paying cash within 7 days of this as can take $200 off the craigslist price! More specifically I am near Wentzville. Thanks!
  9. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

10. Snapper12

Snapper12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from CE MO

So..... how about this weather...