St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

Crazy...makes me worry a bit about a snowy winter

2. Snapper12

Snapper12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from CE MO

Worry? I'd love to have a snowy winter.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

That's what I mean..dry summer hopefully doesn't translate to another dry winter...snow is huge for me,
    Steve

4. russ and sons

russ and sons LawnSite Member

i guess i picked a good month to have colon cancer surgery , hopefully it will get wetter by end of month . lol

Russ

5. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

Rain at last. Rain at last.

6. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Quick 36 Samurai for sale. Only 8 hours on it...$1600 takes it. Located in St. Charles County.

7. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I recently started an irrigation division in my company. If anyone is looking for someone to refer business to, we would love to have it. I know before we started doing irrigation people would ask if we knew of anyone that I would recommend. I will be offering a finders fee for any work referred to us. The amount would be based on the size of the job.

We are not starting out without any experience either, meaning that both service and installs will be quality work. I've teamed up with someone who has about 25 years experience in the irrigation industry. His most recent experience was the irrigation division manager at Ideal Lndscp Group. Previous experience also includes running his own irrigation company for several years and also as the irrigation division manager at Symmetry.

You can reach me at Service@SimplyGreenStL.com or my cell is
    three one four - Six 91-5319.

I really don't get on here too much, so messages sent on lawnsite are rarely checked.

8. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

Solo operator here with full schedule in St. Charles / St. Peters. I frequently get calls from customers looking for service, especially O'Fallon Wentzville area.

$75 finder fee after customer hires you.

Send PM if interested.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  9. Fick Supply

Fick Supply LawnSite Member

Hey everyone! With fall approaching we just wanted to remind all of you that we are here to help with your brush and leaf disposal. We have a flat fee of $35 for to tip woody yard waste, logs, and leaves. If you have a chipper and your load is only chips, you can tip that for FREE! We ask that you not bring dirt or sod and NEVER BRING US TRASH of any kind please.
    We are located at 501 N Eatherton Rd, Chesterfield MO 63005 just west of the Spirit of St Louis Airport. See us at www.ficksupply.com or call 636-532-4978.
    Thank you for your time.

10. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

hi i service the ofallon wentz area what services do you offer? we do strictly lawn care, no maintenance or landscaping. so if you run across anyone we can work something out, and we can pass work your way as well.