St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Let's Go Red Sox! Looks like it won't be as easy thing time.

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

ASI is a friend of mine but I think his price of about $58.00 per ton is good for anyone

3. PlantscapeSolutions

It's not over till it's over but it's not looking good for SL. It's looking to be a Sam Adams night not a this Buds for you night! :clapping:

4. xtreem3d

We'll be hearing a lot of criticism about why we continued to pitch to Ortiz. Then we wait until an elimination game to pitch around him. I don't get it

5. PlantscapeSolutions

Ortiz career was looking to flame out not too long ago with injuries but he is the hottest player in baseball right now. He has probably already set a batting percentage record and definitely an on base percentage record for a World series. Go Big Pappy!

6. xtreem3d

That's still with 3 walks tonight..good for him. Seems like a nice guy

7. xtreem3d

PS..I see you have auto CAD listed ...is that what you design landscapes with? I just started learning Viz Terra this week,
    Steve

8. PlantscapeSolutions

The fat lady just sang! Yahooo!

9. PlantscapeSolutions

I had taken AutoCAD in high school and then at a local community college for two years. AutoCAD is a very user unfriendly program unless you have a background in it.

I actually spent over a grand on on Landscape Pro many years ago and then never used it. Don't waste your time even pondering AutoCAD unless you want to go to school full time to study it for several years. This is a very complex program.

10. greenventuregroup1

greenventuregroup1 LawnSite Member

Wanted to buy, Lawn Service Business serving St Charles County. Seeking Fertilizer/weed control accounts, Commercial Snow plow accounts, and Irrigation maintenence accounts.

Will consider Maintenence Accounts if they fit with present business.

Serious inquiries only. all replies kept confidential.