Lawn Care Forum banner

St. louis area

279K views 1K replies 147 participants last post by  MarkintheGarden 
#1 Ā·
Hey everyone just looking to see who's out there and to communicate back and forth maybe get some business relationships going and have people to refer when people from area we don't service (ie south county, University city ,St.charles,O'fallon,Bellefontaine) Just mentionioned these specific areas because those are areas where we have got calls from and want service, post here or PM me if you are interested in you scratch our back we scratch yours type business relationship.

#9 Ā·
Fick Supply said:
Hey Dunn are you Dunn Lawn and Land? We have supplied a little dyed brown mulch to that company if that is you. If not we have a landscape supply yard in chesterfield. Stop in if you have work out our way.
No we wish, alot of people ask us this. We did not know that Dunn Lawn and Land existed till a dealer said that Mike ussaully came in to pay for things that we ordered. Not for us mike did'nt we have never been here before. So then we new the nice thing is sometimes it helps get us parts a little quicker when we order them, sometimes not some times they jack the price up on us thinking we are them, others they told us we had to pay our past due accounts with them I of course would say wait a minute thats not us. So all in all some pro's to it some con's.Send me a Pm with your company name and address and we will try and check you out if we are in the neighborhood. Oh yeah do you have an website we could look at.

#19 Ā·
Hi to all you St. Louis area LCO's!
I do lawn and landscape maintenance in St. Louis, Maplewood, brentwood, Webster Groves and along the Manchester hwy 100 corridor out to 270. I also service University City. I do landscape design anywhere in the St. Louis area.

I am often looking to refer or subcontract large Tree work and stump grinding. I do not do large landscape construction and sometimes will refer or subcontract construction work.

It is good to see some CARDINAL NATION people on this site.

How about them REDBIRDS, they are going to win a WORLD SERIES!!!

Sorry, but I cannot help but shout!

#21 Ā·
Come one St.Louis,St.Charles area LCO's and Landscapers. We know you out there. Post something on this thread we can all help each other. We understand you thinking that you don't want to help out your competition, but we are not saying to help out the guy who services your service area so he can steal your business. We are talking about working together from different area(I.E.) Florissant,maryland heights,manchester,kirkwood,St. charles, wentsville,bellefontaine,oakville. Different areas working together to assist each other with ideas and bringing up the amounts we work for if enough of us work together. We can raise the industry rate in our area. We service the Florissant, Hazlewood area so if you service this area naturally we will not be going out of our way to assist you. Just as we wouldn't expect you to. We would like to network with other areas if you want our E-mail PM us and we will send it to you.

#24 Ā·
Great to have a thread just for guys in our area!

I am looking for a 21" commercial mower. The two dealers I have been to recently only have one model in stock. I am not in a hurry, just would like to look at several models before I buy a new machine. I have used up a snapper that I loved, but they do not make them like that anymore the new ones I saw seemed flimsy.

Anyone have a used 21" commercial for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.