1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. TnToutdoors

TnToutdoors LawnSite Member

check your messages
  2. hitechlm

hitechlm LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, check out the classifieds section as to I have all my equipment for sale, including trucks, trailers, mowers, tractor, fert equipment, and a lot more. My business was Hi-Tech Landscape Group, my equipment is located in O'Fallon MO. You can call or text me to set up a time to view everything. My number is 636-734-2289. Happy Holiday's to everyone.
  3. chaduco19

chaduco19 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Putting together a proposal for a property management co. I don't do offer chemical apps. They're looking for lawn spraying/fert but also tree care. Dormant oil. Insect and disease control. Looking to sub this out. Property is in clayton, mo. Anybody interested in this. Pm me for further details
  4. STLTurfmanagement

STLTurfmanagement LawnSite Member

We service properties west of saint louis. West County, Chesterfield, Eureka, Ballwin, Fenton, etc. also we're picking a lot of property up in the city of saint louis. If we get anything I'll send it your way
  5. STLTurfmanagement

babes yard waste is like $20 to drop off a 16 ft. trailer, its located south of saint louis in like pevely, mo. look them up on google.
  6. CPE

CPE LawnSite Member

Where would you guys go to buy a trailer? I need a utility trailer.
  7. STLTurfmanagement

Retco trailer manufacturing in sikeston, mo
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. joker17

joker17 LawnSite Member

I'm just starting out and I would definitely be grateful for any residential referrals (under 1 acre) if you guys get too busy this season. Thanks.
  9. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

If any of you LCO have customers with ponds or waterfalls let me know for cleanouts this spring. I give referral payments. Thanks

636-two two 6-POND
  10. ta2slow346

ta2slow346 LawnSite Member

We do you guys drop off yard waste and debris on the east side of the river?