1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Forgot price sorry asking $3750.00 OBO.

2. TnToutdoors

TnToutdoors LawnSite Member

Trade a zero turn and some cash?

Posted via Mobile Device

3. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

No sorry we just purchased new zero turns this year.

4. TnToutdoors

TnToutdoors LawnSite Member

Cool it was worth a try
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. amscontr

amscontr LawnSite Member

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone from the Alton area.

6. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone with a dump truck want to deliver 6 yards of compost from St Peters Recycle Center to homeowner, also in St Peters? Message me and I'll pass your info along to the homeowner.....

TIA

7. Bartlett Home Services

Bartlett Home Services LawnSite Member

I got a call for a bid on lawn mowing in St. Peters, MO if anyone is interested. Must be professional and do good work, its a family member of one of my customers. I do not go out that way so if anyone is available let me know. Also I service the Bridgeton, Maryland Heights, Sappington, Overland, U-city and areas around those if anyone has any leads, I am looking to take on more jobs.

8. ColliCut Land Mgmt

ColliCut Land Mgmt LawnSite Member

I would be interested. I'm based in O'Fallon, MO so it's well within my service area. I usually not the lowest bidder, but I take pride in my work and make sure it looks great every visit. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a part time husband/wife operation, so I am on only available on weekends and evenings. I look forward to hearing for you!

Mark Walsh
    ColliCut Land Mgmt., LLC
    collicut@outlook.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. BCM

BCM LawnSite Member

let me know if your still looking for someone, we service all of st charles county, local company, been in business for 13 years. we take pride in our work and customer satisfaction, and have a A+ with BBB. give them my phone or email if they are still looking. thanks 636.200.3000 ben@MyBestLawn.com

10. smallengineshop

smallengineshop LawnSite Member

I am looking for an Izuzu Npr with a flatbed. Bed length is not a huge deal at least 14 or over. I thought maybe one of you might have one for sale or know of one forsale in your area. Thanxs!