St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ColliCut Land Mgmt

ColliCut Land Mgmt LawnSite Member

I could use some help knocking down an overgrown property in St. Louis tomorrow (Sun 7/6) if anyone is interested. Lots of trash to pick up, then lots of trimming to do. Im looking to subcontract this on an hourly basis. Email me if interested.

Mark W.
    collicut@outlook.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

There might be one on Craigslist in st. Louis...I thought I saw one but can't swear to it.
    Steve
    EDIT..reply to small engine shop

3. ColliCut Land Mgmt

ColliCut Land Mgmt LawnSite Member

All squared away for tomorrow, thanks for the responses guys.

4. xc2010

xc2010 LawnSite Member
    from STL

If anyone is looking to sub out bobcat work I'm available. Have a T300 and numerous attachments .

Thanks

Ray Mueller
    605mueller@gmail.com

5. smallengineshop

smallengineshop LawnSite Member

I posted on here earlier that I was looking 4 a truck.... Search is over I found one. Thanks 2 anyone who posted replys.

6. xtreem3d

I see by your name and links..you deal with Toro,,any chance you deal with Dingo's?...If you do would know if it's possible to do a 20HP Kohler to a 27 HP kohler swap ? I'm fairly sure the TX 420 and 425 are able to swap motors but would like to know what things I might have to change to make a 27 HP engine work,
    Thanks,
    Steve

7. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

I am looking for an extra set of pallet forks. Does anyone have an extra set laying around they would sell or know where I can buy a used set??

8. xtreem3d

I always call the rental yards first

9. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in desperate need of landscape/hardscape help. It has been a real challange finding help this year. Everyone says they'll work than call off that morning. It's getting really depressing on how america doesn't want to work. I start guys off at a very good wage if they have basic skills. If anyone know someone looking for work please send them my way. Thanks Keith 636-226-POND 7663

10. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know of a good source for concrete blocks to make mulch bins out of? What do they cost about?