St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

Dude, you told me to! It's no big deal-no worries!

2. J&P landmasters

I'll tell ya what she said-have to run out again. will you be on later-after 12?

3. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Geez, guys.....

Exchange emails or PMs if you're only gonna be talking amongst yourselves.

4. J&P landmasters

I'd add use my buddy list, but not sure how that works-besides, any of you are welcome to jump write in!Don't want to sound likea jerk, but just don't pay attention and move on-plenty of other forums to respond to.

5. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

6. J&P landmasters

I share my computer with my sister, so you know how that goes-nosy girls! I really don't care what anyone thinks-if you don't-won't be going on too much longer. She was very cool. She was actually laughing when she said that. She said she got an e-mail from another guy who claimed you recommended he contact her...I wasn't sure what to say

7. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

thats strange, must have been someone from on here, i didn't give her name to anyone else.

8. J&P landmasters

I ended up saying...well, he's lookin out for ya, I guess. She said, well I don't know about that, but he was my favorite-mostly because he was fair and honest and went out of his way...then she told me why she wants to fire this co., what she wants and doesn't want...stands on principal and all which I respect

9. J&P landmasters

LOL-said this guy knows alot, but when his guys hacked off her flowers and too much of a limb and he wouldn't admit to it or replace the flowers-that told her what he was about. She said she didn't care if I wass the best gardener, but if I tried really hard, was honesta nd didn't try to rip her off-she was cool

10. J&P landmasters

I believe you. I know someone got it off the forum, cuz she told me who it was and that she got a bid from him last season and it was outrageous, so she laughed and blew it off.