St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,
    So I hear I'm not the most romantic guy on Valentine's Day! I nearly forgot about it, until reminded, but I'm trying to run a business and I kinda thought a card and candy was the way to go...what did you all do? I'm a little in trouble at the moment and need some guy insight! Thanks!

2. quietone

quietone LawnSite Member

Send me your guys email or something. I cant figure out how to send the message to select people. I dont feel like putting all the info out on the web.

3. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Well, excuse me, but the title of this thread is St Louis Area, not "J&P - Kiefer Lovefest". I work in the Gateway Area and am subscribed to this thread, so I get an email everytime you two decide to do some smooching. :)

I'll try and remember to ignore those notifications if I see your username is attached, because I'd hate for you to have to learn how to use Private Messaging.....

4. TurfProSTL

:rolleyes: Good man. I think you need a few more posts before you can use Private Messaging.....

5. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hear you Art I am getting email notifications about these love birds as well it is annoying...:hammerhead:

6. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

I don't want everyone getting all upset with me. I am willing to pm or e-mail with anyone, j-p said he doesn't want to email and i'm just answering questions. Also i didn't know that everytime someone posted in this forum that some users get e-mail notifications. I do apologize for that because i would probably be getting annoyed to. What do you have to do to get the e-mail notifications?

7. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

1st got to User Control Panel, then Edit Options, the under Default Thread Subscription Mode select INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION

8. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

Thanks, i never knew you could do that.

9. TurfProSTL

Its no biggie, Kiefer. I figured you guys didn't know we were getting emailed very time you guys were chattiing about how good looking and rich this homeowner is. :laugh:

10. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

I know about the e-mails, btu you can choose to unsubscribe to the thread...I've done it a few times, myself. Would be happy to use private mess., but there aren't instructions on this site. The lovebirds thing is a low blow, Bud. Just 'networking' about a client and this is the easiest way. Sorry again.