1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone else in STL do firewood in the winter?

2. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

I probably should to make some money during the winter. When I worked at Rockwood school dist I loved being on Lumberjack detail. I have the perfect truck for it. F250 beater that runs like a champ that still looks presentable. lol!

3. Ric3077

Anyone here work primarily in St. Charles County?

4. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats up Ric are you looking for info from someone on how they are doing? Or are you having trouble keeping up with demand or something?

5. Ric3077

Neither just wondering who else is around...I mean I see at least 20 LCO's around town, but never see them on here...just wondering...

6. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah the only one I see on here that is around us. Seems like a shady company so we don't bother try to talk to them or anything.

7. Ric3077

Anyone here good at doing walls and have a free day next week...I am looking at getting a pretty easy wall done, but I have so much other work I would love to pay someone to just do it...I will bring all the supplies and help unload everything to the back yard....I figure it is about 6-7 hours and I can pay about $20 an hour to someone for their time...just let me know thanks!

The job is in St. Charles

8. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

east of the river here. service o'fallon, belleville, fairview heights and the neighboring communities.

9. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

dunn - hope i am not sounding stupid here - but what are stork signs?

10. Ric3077

They are stork signs that go in the ground after a family has a baby to announce the birth.