St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for an irrigation company to sub out some work to.
    Regular Maintenance
    Installs (3 requests pending)
    Winterizing

2. lawnmowerstl

lawnmowerstl LawnSite Member

I don't know if anyone does any work near the Spanish Lake area, but I received a call today for a lawn renovation in that area. The lady mentioned sod and leveling the lawn. I don't know what it consist of, I spoke to the lady breifly.

Let me know if you are interested. I will give you the number and address. Don't PM me I won't check it.

3. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

I too am looking for an irrigation company to do start ups and maintance on some commercial props.
    Also what kind of prices does missour mulch charge for double ground, and dyed mulch.
    I got my dyed mulch last year from hansen tree service in ofallon for $22 a yd.

4. russ and sons

russ and sons LawnSite Member

missouri mulch is about 22 also on the double ground .

russ

5. atv220chris

atv220chris LawnSite Member

hay thanks for your in put... i plan on only doing it a few years because i am planing on joining the navy in 4 years after i get my bachelors so that then i am an officer

6. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I'll put a plug in for World Outdoor Emporium off of 94. They were the only local people I could find with brown dyed mulch, and it was 21.9?. Not sure if that's the best price in town, but with fuel prices it doesn't pay to drive more than a few miles to pay a little less.

7. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

anyone know of an ag supply store in st. louis, bowling green area that i could check out their fert prices. I heard alot of time there fert is much cheaper than lesco or do you guys deal with another fert company?

8. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

heres a good place to go hes at olive and 170 GR Robinson Seed Co. he sells everything fert to icemelt . tell him jeff koper sent ya

9. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Helena in Bridgeton is another good place to check.....

10. BOSCHERT LAWN CARE

BOSCHERT LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

T&N Feed and Seed in Foristell has some great prices.
    they are off hwy 70 about 2 miles down hwy. T