St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. PestPro

PestPro LawnSite Member

Dunn: Sure if you care to share with a PCO, I live and work most of the time in the St Peters area. Let me know

2. ZD2112

ZD2112 LawnSite Member

tgaskil, did you get a look at a 44 dually yet, let me know what ya think

3. Tiger Blue

Tiger Blue LawnSite Member

We are primarily a fert company but have a small job we'd like to contract out for. It is a 500 sq ft area of zoysia that needs to be removed and fescue sod replaced. It is easy access to a corner lot in Cottleville.

Call me if your interested in doing this. Please leave message if I do not answer.

314-662-0336

4. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

if there are any tree guys out there looking for a place to store their equipment or dumpwood chips. Let us know an we can work out a trade/rental agreement.

5. atv220chris

atv220chris LawnSite Member

hay dunn how was that lad of yours over the weekend

6. ghfire

ghfire LawnSite Member

Just wanted to know where I can get some free firewood in the stl area. Would prefer hardwood. Does not have to be split. I have been so busy this year, I did not have the time to get my firewood supply for my wood burning stove. Thanks

7. russ and sons

russ and sons LawnSite Member

go to basswood lane in olivette . guy has 2 big trunks he is trying to get rid of , about 3 foot round and 6 foot long. 1st house on right , behing post office.

russ

8. atv220chris

atv220chris LawnSite Member

i have some that has been siting all summer and is not split i live in florissant its not much but i do have some that is not cut yet

9. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey all, just a quick note that I have set up a St. Louis Networking group in the social groups part of lawnsite http://www.lawnsite.com/group.php
    I know it's a whole new concept, but I think we should give it a try. . .

Thanks to those of you who have already joined. . . and if you haven't - you should!

10. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

hey all turn on channel 2 right now.. Which one of you did it?