1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

MJS sending pm now
  2. Dee Scott

Dee Scott LawnSite Member

bump > >>bump
  3. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

I figured I would post this here, since I want to sell them local and not have to ship them.

I have some nut and bolt storage bins to sell. they are approximately 13 X 13 X 16 and have 6 pull out drawers that have slots for dividers (not all of them have the dividers themselves though)

I am wanting $15 or best offer for each for them.

4. MarkintheGarden

MarkintheGarden LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Beck, I may be interested.
    How many units do you have?
    Also, what area are they located?

5. bobs72nova

bobs72nova LawnSite Member

Looking for liability insurance, my home/car insurance company wont cover me cause I havent been in business long enough.
    Who is good and cheap?
    Help me out guys!
    Thanks, Bob
  6. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I was with Safeco but now I have Hartford since they were cheaper
  7. bobs72nova

bobs72nova LawnSite Member

Just emailed safeco guy in my area, will give hartford a shot to.
  8. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

try Joe Hurster at Weiss Insurance located in Chesterfield. He has signed up several other people that I know and has been able to save them some $. He is an insurance broker so he can shop it around for you. I have known him for several years and is always on top of things and is very good about responding to either phone calls or emails.

Joe Hurster 636-787-7777 X211

Tell him Mark sent you.
  9. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

be careful with this guy. It took him 3 weeks to get us a qoute.

He also lied to us about what we where covered for. Then would not send us anything showing proof of what we where covered for. So we had to wait till the actual insurance got set up to get the insurance company to send us a certificate of liabilty and guess what half the stuff he said we where covered for we where not. So if we would have dropped a tree on something we would have been in deep S#!T. He dodges calls,questions, Very shifty. One of the worst insurance people we ever dealt with. all he wanted was quick sales for the comission then did not want anyting to do for you.

Don't say we didn't warn you, when you get screwed.
  10. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

oh yeah some of the things he did like telling us we where covered for trees when in fact we where not. I believe are illegal and you can go after the actual agent if something happens.