St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. bobs72nova

bobs72nova LawnSite Member

Thanks Dunn, sounds like you just saved me a ton of greif!!!!

2. MarkintheGarden

MarkintheGarden LawnSite Bronze Member

Last year I had Hartford, and one good thing about them is if you have your vehicle policy and your liability coverage with them, then you do not have a deductible.

I am also shopping around for the best prices, so please everyone, post whatever information and experiences you have encountered.

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

We get a pretty good rate but, With our company you must pay in full for the year.

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

try KFlynn Insurance they cut my premium in half i pay $1200 a year for 2 mil and full coverage on my truck. 636-528-6363 his name is Ben Meyer tell him Jeff Koper sent ya.

5. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know of any good classes or training events that take place locally? Looking to learn new things and soak in up more knowledge and ideas

6. quietone

quietone LawnSite Member

Is anyone looking to sell a skid steer? Or know someone who is?

7. Lawn Tech LLC

Lawn Tech LLC LawnSite Member

I was with Safeco for years but just switched to Auto Owners Insurance through Ellen Berzon 314-231-1717. They take care of business equipment, auto, WK, GL. I had not heard of the but after some checking around they have an A rating and saved me almost 50% on the total insurance package. One other thing alot of insurance companies will not cover and that is plowing snow. If they think you had a loss while plowing they will not cover it. Auto owners does cover snow plowing. Something you might want to check on to see if you are covered. Tell Ellen that Bill sent you.
    Hope this helps.

8. Lawn Tech LLC

Check with Supreme Turf, Ben Scanio, he can tell you of upcoming events locally to get involved with. 636-938-6000
    Good Luck

9. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Is he a member on here?

10. Lawn Tech LLC

I do not know if he is a member. I know he checks the site out. I get all of my fertilizer and chemicals from him.