St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea that's great they found them! By the way if we get 2 inches or more of ice/snow I will be needing a few driveways plowed, not many I think 4 tops...all real close to eachother in St. Peters...I have the flu AND strep throat it sux...anyway if anyone can handle a few more accounts just for this storn during the next 3 -4 days please let me know, thanks!

2. MarkintheGarden

MarkintheGarden LawnSite Bronze Member

Amazing!
    Their families must be so relieved.

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey everyone where is a good place to get enclosed trailers at in the St. Louis area. If they have a website please list it here or pm us with details on location, phone number and website address.

4. Dunn's

How is everyopne doing after the first wave. Still have power here. But I'm sure I will have to turn the gene on with the next wave.

5. kieferslawn

kieferslawn LawnSite Member

Croft in Valley park is where I go. They have many trailers on the lot that you can walk around and look inside to see whats best for you. Also, tell them that you found one somewere else a little cheaper and they'll work with you. I'll try to find a receipt with the address and phone number.

6. Dunn's

thanks keifer

7. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

I would take a drive south to Sikeston. Search for trailer manufactures down there. You will save money big time and you can stop at lamberts. The home of the throwed rolls. Problem is there are about 50 manufacturers down there. lol!

8. Dunn's

Sorry got a little low there. Now where high again.

9. STLlawnboy

STLlawnboy LawnSite Member

Just curious to know what you guys are charging for 1 acre lots with a home on them in the st. charles area. Minimal trimming just around house and driveway. Say lots sizes of 30,000-45,000 sq ft.

10. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

$95 for 40,000 sq ft