1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

St. louis area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Dunn's, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Dunn's

3. mohopper

mohopper LawnSite Member

i've seen it all now!

4. Dunn's

You like that huh. So just in case you guys are looking to get rid of your house or boat maybe a motorcycle. I'm willing to take it. Don't worry about how hard you worked to get it. I'll take good care of it.

5. MarkintheGarden

MarkintheGarden LawnSite Bronze Member

You know there are moments when I just want to give my equipment away to anyone who will take it, yeah, "Free to good home".:confused:

Next year when things get tough and I am feeling fed up with it all, I am going to lament and say, boy I wish I had given my investments away when I had the chance.:hammerhead:

6. Dunn's

In case everyone has forgotten. I am the greatest!! Oh yeah and BUMP

7. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know a good tree climber/trimmer (BIG TALL TREES) that needs some work...I am looking for an employee for tree jobs...someone with exp...thanks!

8. J&P landmasters

J&P landmasters LawnSite Member

Hey there. I'm kinda knew to this area, but trying to get into the whole Ladue, Town and Country, Frontenac area...anyone work over there? Advice? Don't wanna be pushy and knock on doors, but I've seen some lawns that could use help. Thanks!

9. J&P landmasters

I'm new to the area, but trying to pick up some clients in Ladue, Frontenac, Town and Country. Anyone work over there or have referels? Advice?
    Thanks!

10. J&P landmasters

Hey Guys,
    I'm new at this site, and to the business. I'm trying to land some accounts in the Ladue/Frontenac/ Town and Country area. Any referals or advice you can give would be greatly appreciated! Any of you work around there?