1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

St. Louis Luncheon

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mid Rivers, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Mid Rivers

Mid Rivers LawnSite Member

Anyone in the St. Louis Metro area interested in getting a group together for a luncheon.
  2. sanford

sanford LawnSite Member

I am always in the mood to talk about business and eat a good meal. Let me know the details
  3. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

hey i would do it but im only 14 and i dont know if my parents would like or howmuch help i would be.

How many other guys are from St. Louis
  4. Mid Rivers

There has got to be a few more of us out there
  5. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

count me in.

anyday is available just need a few days notice.

I might as well throw a date out there.

How is tuesday the 27th.
    Im from florissant, mid-rivers i am assuming you are from st. peters area and sanford you are from overland, correct?

How does Denny's sound on 5th street(off of hwy 70) that seems to be a central location. or Dave and Busters any other suggestions?
  6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

You could count me in too depending on when it will be,I am trying to finish taxes.I am also getting a lot of calls to do cleanups,which is good for mow money,what I need right now,after doing nothing since beginning of december, but I am not quite ready to go bust my hump yet.
  7. Mid Rivers

If you guys will send me an e-mial at home I will try to co-ordinate this thing. hd95thfatboy@cs.com

8. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

If you want to make a weekend of it you can all come down here (lake of the ozarks).....my house is about 3 miles from party cove....

Then you could write it off as a bussiness expense....

9. Mid Rivers

That sounds like fun
  10. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

I live in the KC metro area but I would be willing to sacrafice some of my time to come to the lakes and give you the West Side of the states opinion on turf.

Mid-River how about we meet in Daytona for bike week and discuss that small patch of turf all guys love to mow?

Previous 92Fatboy owner waiting for custom build to be completed. Ride on...