1. GroundControlLawnCare

GroundControlLawnCare LawnSite Member

Anybody Ever Use It?

2. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I've used it for storage. It didn't seem to work well at all. I tried a product called Seafoam this year and was very pleased, everything fired right up, no skunky smelling gasoline, no carb problems.

3. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I use it in my gas for my generator and my 5 gallon can. When hurricane season comes around no worries with it. Fires right up

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i have used it in the past but i really didnt notice a difference.

5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I have been using it for year and everything fires right up in spring and I have used seafoam also both are good products.

6. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

I use it and also on the heat of summer I was told by a master mechnic that using same in the summer will prevent rust in the motor and exsust

7. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I use Sea Foam in all my equipment all season long. I was a mechanic by profession for many years and saw all the benefits of using this product. Each month during the mowing season I run this product through all the equipment 2 times a month. Been in business for 6yrs now and have never had to rebuild a carburetor on any of my equipment and I am still running my first piece. Well worth the money!