Stainless Steel Cover Plates - 4" Octagonal

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jul 4, 2014.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Hi All. I am in a desperate search for a stainless steel cover plate that will cover a standard 4" octagonal junction box and have a 1/2" NPT threaded hole for mounting a fixture to.

I am familiar with the 'stainless look' cover plate by Focus, but unfortunately it does not live up the the expectations of my client.

Thanks.

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey James, Funny you should post this. I have been searching for some blank covers in a bronze color. Standard 4" rectangular. I'll let you know if I run across anything like the stainless one you are looking for in my searching. Octagonal shape might be tricky though.

3. dieselss

dieselss LawnSite Bronze Member

Not to be cruel. But why don't you just goto your steel supply house and buy some ss and cut them up yourself?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like we are going to have to get some made. Cannot find any stainless steel cover plates in production. If you ever find some, post a link here. I am sure I cannot be the only one out there who needs them.