Stamped Raised Patio

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by tck4x4, Nov 21, 2007.

1. tck4x4

tck4x4 LawnSite Member

I know there are very few fans of stamped concrete here, but the design was inspired by the people of this site. We wanted a patio that we could eventually build an attached sunroom on top of, so we went the full footer and block wall with cultured stone route. I (homeowner) did the design, got the permits and found a great concrete guy to do most of the work. We really liked the way he poured the caps.

DSC00531 (Small).JPG

DSC00536 (Small).JPG

DSC00546 (Small).JPG

DSC00559 (Small).JPG

DSC00600 (Small).JPG

2. tck4x4

tck4x4 LawnSite Member

Some more pictures.

DSC00603 (Small).JPG

DSC00721 (Small).JPG

DSC00722 (Small).JPG

3. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it! I personally like the patterned concrete so i really like this job.

4. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Any close up's of the forms? Very nice work. Very clean!

5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

looks sharp

6. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work. Any pics of the pattern/stain on the concrete close up? Nice masonry work.

7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

really nice! Love the design, craftsmanship and the landscaping is just right. Good Job.

8. MRBsx2

MRBsx2 LawnSite Member

Job turned out really nice it looks sharp.. i am a mason in maryland and do a lot of work like this since you are a homeowner i was curious if you could share what your mason charged to complete this job? All in all it looks to me like the guy did a good job from the pics.

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i to would like to know what it ran for that job? if you dont mind saying that is. my guess would be about 8 or 9 grand.

10. Top Dog Pavers

Top Dog Pavers LawnSite Member

Nice job.....Very nice way he framed out all those caps...i wonder did he have to grind any of that concrete down to get a smooth finish where the wood was?