Stand on mowersAny one use a wright or great dane

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by petekief, Jun 14, 2004.

1. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

Any one using Wright or Great Dane Stand on mowers? How do you like them?

2. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to LawnSite. At the bottom of the page there is a small box you can type in and press the search button. Threads concerning wright standars are a dime a dozen. Most people like them saaying they can get into tight spaces, and then you will hear some people that do not like them. If someone runs one in thier fleet of course they will like it.

trevor

3. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

4. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

The commercial lawn care forum...On the bottom right after all the threads you will see it.

Trevor

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I use wright and wright only (well except one little 32" eXmark, which is getting replaced with a wright). Since your in maryland. Use you home state lawn mower. They build them in fredrick, MD.

I love my standers. Wouldn't run anything else. Can take more punishment than any other stand on. Also wright was the first stand on mower. I plan on getting another one soon.

6. Ferdelance

Ferdelance LawnSite Member

Wright Standers are all I use.

7. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have 1 Wright Stander 36" that I use and I am looking to buying another. I love the machine, best purchase I ever made.

8. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Im beyond pleased with mine.

9. FrontierOhio

FrontierOhio LawnSite Member

I have all danes and am very satisfied. It seems to be faster than the Stander s I have tried.
    Scamper 48"
    Surfer 61"

10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I am the new owner of two 48" Standers, and I don't know how we mowed without them for 5 years!! Different strokes for different folks is all I can say. Drive on over to Frederick and take a look directly for yourself..you may like 'em or hate 'em(I doubt it)