Stand up riding mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by beaver29, Jun 9, 2005.

1. beaver29

beaver29 LawnSite Senior Member

Can someone tell me what brands still build a trey type stand up mower. The ones with a trey in the back to stand on.

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Wright MFG. Builds the stander. They were the first. And the best. The other brands aren't even worth the time to look at.

3. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

He's "wright" you know Wright mfg. does make about the best stander. But there is two other ones out there. John Deere does have the Quicktrac standers. Also I think Great Dane makes the Super Surfer Stander.
    :)

4. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

are wrights floating deck?

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

No the sentar that wright builds have floating decks. The stander has a fix deck. I don't have any problems with mine being a fixed deck.

6. MercyMe

MercyMe LawnSite Member

Great Dane Super Surfers here and we love them. I will be buying another one soon. Love the speed, floating deck, quality of cut etc.

Demo one if you get a chance.

7. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

I'm real tempted to get a 36" Wright Stander. Lowest price I can find in my area is $4859 + tax and that's a good 40 minute drive away. I'm heading up to that dealer tomorrow. I plan to pull my trailer along if that means anything. I hope he's real nice to me, for his sake and mine. :)

8. LightningLawns

LightningLawns LawnSite Senior Member

where at are you going to buy it?

9. Scapegoat

Scapegoat LawnSite Member

Palm Bay unless you know where I can get it cheaper. I checked from Palm Bay to Port St. Lucie. $4999 in Vero was the next cheapest.