Stander ZK Hill Demo....VIDEO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Smithco Lawncare, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Smithco Lawncare

Smithco Lawncare LawnSite Member

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Very good job making this video. The standard Wright stander I'm using seems to do really well going up a hill but not as good going down or across (the ZK seem much better going down and across). Problem is I don't have a bottom to turn around on the hills I do. I watched (my distributor riding/demoing)a 61" ZK do the same hills as I do with the Turf Tiger only he spun a bit (but he may have had too much air in the tires) but the regular stander is sliding on the same slope the Turf Tiger (or ZK) does not slide on . Great video, that shows exactly what the ZK can do. Thanks....

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for posting that video link !!

4. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

While on Youtube did you guys catch the video of the Wright ZK 72" I didn't even know they made anything larger the 61" Nice video of the hill handling

5. Tall Rider

Tall Rider LawnSite Member

Wow Wright makes a 72" ZK? Cool.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. FastMan

FastMan LawnSite Senior Member

Well done video. Machine looks well balanced, and seems to handle that hill well. Even the downhill 180.

7. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Im impressed. Every time I see a Wright in action it makes me want one. Sure wouldnt attempt that hill with my Toro Z.

8. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Nice vid, but the bouncing around that kid is doing would kill me ( my back and legs)...my ztr will handle those hills easily...sitting is good. :drinkup:

9. Smithco Lawncare

Smithco Lawncare LawnSite Member

You wouldn't know unless you tried.

10. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Oh..I'm not knocking it, but at 60 years old...it's good to SIT!! :drinkup: