1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by corycc, May 17, 2002.

1. corycc

corycc LawnSite Member

I am sure you are familiar with the Wright Sentar. I very much like this idea because of the easy on and off, stand up or sit down, over all convenient design. I demoed a Lazer HP and found I couldn't get under branches like my WB or the sentar. I like that idea but I like eXmark quality and name better. I doubt you guys are planning such a machine but I would just like you to know I would support such a move. You could even give it ECS!!! I understand eXmark wants to focus its energy on WB's and ZTR's so you can conquer the market with innovation, but it was just a thought.:p
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for the in put. I'll be sure and pass it along to our Product planning group as well as engineering.

We appreciate all the feedback we get from all of you and find it extremely beneficial when we're trying to figure out which direction to go next.

3. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

I"m very interested in standers.

If you will build, WE WILL BUY.
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

ALL EXMARK All The Time!

Johnny G.:cool: :cool:
  5. goodbeus

goodbeus LawnSite Senior Member

same here, I'll be buying a 36" stander this year to increase productivity over my 36" belt walk-behind...I'd rather go with Exmark if they build one...
  6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Oh By The whay The 2002 Lazer Eps. IT'S GREAT! :D :D :D
  7. Esby33

Esby33 LawnSite Member

I do like the idea of this one.....WE ALL know this would sell like wild fire:blob2: :blob2: :blob2: :D
  8. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

I will cast another vote for a standup. This is odd, because today I was wondering the same thing, and then wola, its here. I love eXmarks, love stand ups just as much. You need to make one!!
  9. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

ok you have had a couple days now to put one together. So can I pick two up next week.
  10. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Johnny G:

I'm hearin' ya Johnny. . .I'm hearin' ya loud and clear!

Exmark Customer Support