Start up equipment available

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by irishsoul, Aug 3, 2007.

1. irishsoul

irishsoul LawnSite Member
    from georgia

About a month and a half ago I ruptured two discs in my back pretty severely. As much as I hate it, I am forced to get out of the business. As a result, I have the perfect start up equipment available. Everything listed in my signature below except the truck is for sale. I am located in the suburbs of Atlanta about 30 miles east of the city. $2700.00 for everything is what I'm asking.

2. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, that's rough. . . :hammerhead:
    What, if I may ask, are to you going to do for a living now?

3. irishsoul

from georgia

It's back to corporate sales for me --- damn it!

4. grassmedics

grassmedics LawnSite Member

if i had the money i would run uo there and take that off your hands. maybe if you dont sell it soon shoot me an email, might have the money then

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Would you want to bust any of it up? I am talking the KM90 and attachments.

6. Greenery

Greenery LawnSite Senior Member

Thats no reason to quit. My l4 and l5 discs have been blown out for about 5 years now. what you need to do is strengthen those back muscles and do lots of stretching and you'll be back in shape in no time. It worked for me after trying everything else besides surgery.

7. irishsoul

from georgia

I will separate everything. This puts the Mower at $1900.00

8. DiGGz

DiGGz LawnSite Member

Irish,

I'm interested in the WHOLE PACKAGE and no more than hour away. Can you email me your phone number please.

vjs_doug@hotmail.com