Start up questions????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by chevyguy$$, Jan 24, 2010.

1. chevyguy$$

chevyguy$$ LawnSite Member

Start up questions???? Does anyone kno where or who to go to start up my lawn care business LLC this lawyer want $700 i think thats a little high all opinions welcome thanks guys

2. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

700 does seem high. Here in GA it is around 4-500. Not sure if you want to go the internet route but I heard an ad for "the company corporation"...I think their website is www.incorporate.com. They have different package options.

3. chevyguy$$

thanks.....

4. TJ LAWN

TJ LAWN LawnSite Member

I dont know about Ohio....But in Michigan you can do it yourself...Go to your states web site and download the forms...

5. TJ LAWN

TJ LAWN LawnSite Member

Legalzoom.com is another option.....If you go with one of these websites...Go with the basic package..They will try to suck you into all sorts of things..

6. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

we use legalzoom for alot of stuff. fast, simple, and cheap :)

7. ferris09

ferris09 LawnSite Member
    from Ms

I used my CPA, he did it all, forms. filings, searches, everything for $350.00

8. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Like some others suggested use legalzoom. You can prob do it all yourself. Just go to your states business portal website and everything should be there

9. chevyguy$$

Thanks guys good advice i will check everything out......

10. chevyguy$$

Does anybody kno about geting a website and email with your business so how would i see if anybody have my name i want 2 use????