1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Started a New Good Size Pondless Waterfall

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Venturewest, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

After 2 months of great anticipation we finally got the pumps running on the falls. Here are a few differant angles. I installed 2 6000 gph Atlantic W.G. pumps. These pics are taken with just one pump running.

2. Venturewest

Check that weather out. January 7th...shorts and T shirt! Can't complain. :cool2:
  3. Grace Irrigation

Grace Irrigation LawnSite Member

It looks good. Where is this neighborhood located? I would like to see it.
  4. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice job breaking up the linear flow of that feature with the large mossy boulder in the middle forcing the flow out of line. Once again, excellent boulder placement and selection. I especially like how you arranged the mossy center boulder and tied it into the ones adjacent to it. Looks like some I have seen out in the woods. Very well done my friend.
  5. mowerman111

mowerman111 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes sir very very nice! good work.
  6. waterscaper

waterscaper LawnSite Member

Looks Great. The time you spent on rock placement shows.
  7. tadpole

tadpole LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Venturewest

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys. I really enjoy building these. Now if I could sell more than 3 or 4 per year.
  9. Pondliner.guy

Pondliner.guy LawnSite Member

The feature came out great. I'm sure with 2 pumps running that thing would be gushing. I was surprised to hear about the higher amperage than previously indicated by Atlantic. Did you put a ball valve in line in case you want to lower the flow and the amperage?
  10. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL! That's no joke! I love building ponds and waterfalls, but pavers are what pay my bills.