Started building CREDIT for BIZ #2

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by willretire@40, Jul 8, 2007.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

I am going to show you how easy it is to build business credit. Follow this post and see how fast it happens. I only speak the truth. Only a few people that I know of has followed the plan that I posted in the other thread.

Started off on 7/1/07 with net 30 accounts.

Uline, Quill, Wearguard.

Stay tuned.

2. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

if anyone has trouble building biz credit... theyre prolly not a real biz. all i got to do is call up and tell them how much credit i want. i get new cards with $20k limit all the time. all biz expenses get charged. balance is paid off each month. plain and simple. just got a couple cards i use. cancelled rest. use them till 0% interest expires, pay them off, cancell them. it helps even more when you accept cc's as payment for your services.

3. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

do you put your social security on any of your cards, i have been building my biz credit since febuary and have one card with 20K limit(dell) and the next highest is a key bank mastercard with 4K on it. I have never given any personal info on anything. I have 15TL roughly, just waiting for more to report.
    THanks again Willretire@40

4. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

5. grassmanak

scores are
    DNB-5TL 80 paydex
    EXP-6TL 62 paydex

Dell is highest 20K

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess WillRetire you got some "edu-ma-ka-ting" to do with Brian, but i think he might be stuck on himself a little

7. bluflame1914

bluflame1914 LawnSite Member

what do I have to fill out to get LLC? was denied but called in and was given a number for my business without the LLC. she said call back when my articles come in or something like that. can this credit process be done with out incorporation or LLC?

8. Garden Gate

Garden Gate LawnSite Member
    from houston

hey willretire@40 i have four on dnb and 80 paydex...i still cant get john deere ...what do you think is the deal........

9. grassmanak

john deere seems to be hard to get, you can see my scores above and they denied me as well. Get lesco if you havent already

10. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Call JD ask them to speak with a underwriter, ask the underwriter why you were denied credit. Be firm but not rude, ask them what are their qualifications to obtain credit ask them alot of questions regarding your credit ie trade lines, yrs in business, dollar amt, income level etc. try to ask really specific questions.