Starting a Lawn Service

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CJIII, Apr 11, 2002.

1. CJIII

CJIII LawnSite Member

Hey guys and gals I am new here. Welcome me to the board.
    Hey I got a question I am looking at starting me a lawn service I wont to know how do I get started?
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hi welcome to lawnsite! you have come to the best place to learn. let me answer ur question with a few questions, do you have any experience in the field? before starting it helps to work for someone else to learn, or maybe u already know alot about the field? do you have any equip yet?

and most of all, have you tried to do a lawnsite search? click on the button "search" on the top of the page or in other places also and type in whatever question you have, even "getting started" will give you tons of answers, this question has been asked many of times and you will get great info through the search.
  3. CJIII

CJIII LawnSite Member

I cut my own yard and keep my flower bed up. Nope I dont have any equip only a lawn mover. My dad says he get a loan to buy the equip but we just pay on the truck. The reason I wont start a lawn service is that I need money to go to college. Note I am only 18 be 19 in sept.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

oh $@%!^, not again. $^&#%^$% $#$%#$% #$%^&^&*@ %^**&$@# $%%^@!% $^$%^&#$@# *&^%##@! !~!@#$$# $%##$%&% &^#$% @#$%$^&&# $%@#$! %#$%^%

I've got a headache now. Think I go sniff some dirt while I figure out were that SEARCH button is and do a little homework for myself.
  5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Hey hoss...can ya decipher all of that for us. Looks (Greek, maybe even Chinesse) to me! LOL
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
    :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4:
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
  7. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

LOL, it seems us teenagers are too lazy to search, I sure am...;)

8. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

while your at it can someone tell me how to split an atom?

oh yeah, and bend light.:mad:
  9. karl klein

karl klein LawnSite Member

the first place to start is in english class

10. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member