starting in long island

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnguy268, Jan 31, 2006.

1. lawnguy268

lawnguy268 LawnSite Member

Ive been reading this message board for about a week now and just decide to and my friend are looking into starting a landscaping business.We still have to buy a truck and some equipment(I have a enclosed trailer already and some some equipment)i ve been reading on here about people with similar stories and picking up tips from that....I'm 18 year old and i work partime and goto college for busniess full time so landscaping will be a part time thing for me.any advice is very helpful thank you....
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Welcome to LS. Good luck with your new biz.:)
  3. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

HEY LAWNGUY where in L.i. are u and i been trying to get a enclosed trailer for ever out here u know where i could get one .( a used one)
  4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Good luck on the new business venture. If there are any questions, I am sure that you can find many good answers on here. :)
  5. lawnguy268

lawnguy268 LawnSite Member

Mike:: Ive seen alot in newsday latly and i know south shore cycle and marine sells them(i dont know about used) my fathers friend is sell one ill ask him the from deer park(suffolk)..

There is a question what do you guys think about partnerships.....from what i hear they usally dont work out well.....just woneding what you guys thought.