1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Starting Lights

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by Pastaboy62, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Pastaboy62

Pastaboy62 LawnSite Senior Member

Has any one started to decorate homes yet. I started yesterday on my house. Anyone else?

2. NY Landscape Lighting

NY Landscape Lighting LawnSite Member

Next week, as soon as we finish our last 3 landscape lighting projects. Also waiting for our shipment from our supplier.

3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going to start on our house in a week or so. I have over 8000 to get up.:walking:

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i started last weekend

5. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Been going on around here for a couple of weeks now. I've got jobs scheduled starting Monday.

6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Did my houe yesterday for training with the crew. 1st customer house next week. Boy this our 1 st. year in this and it is tough getting in. Had to laugh quoted 1 guy last week and he said too much i can hire a high school kid for $10.00 and have it done in 30 min. I told him I hope he don't fall doing you 8 different peaks and what is it going to look like when it starts sagging? I wanted to say why did you waste My time you knew I wouldn't work for 10.00:laugh:

7. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a crew hanging lights for 2 weeks, they're booked solid through Dec 15th.