Starting my round 3 Monday

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Nathan Robinson, May 23, 2007.

1. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

Is anyone else starting there r-3 yet?

2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

What does your round 3 include?

3. profigala

profigala LawnSite Member

wish i was, my goal was to start at the first of june, but the weather has not been nice, lots of wind no rain. I still have 2 weeks left of round 2. Luckily the last of the 2's got the spraying at the end of 1 so the are all clean, just have to make sure they water the fert in. And maybe just maybe we'll get some freakin rain this weekend.

4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I should finish up Rd 2 next week, pretty much on schedule! I wouldn't complain if it rained 2-3 days though.

5. TurfProSTL

TurfProSTL LawnSite Senior Member

Running almost 3 weeks behind, due to weather and customer growth. Hope to be on track by Round 4.....

6. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

That's what I was wondering. We are havng a drought here. Weather forecast calling for storms 4-5 days next week though.

7. Nathan Robinson

Nathan Robinson LawnSite Senior Member
    from 47712

My r-3 includes An organic soil coditioner, humic and fukvic acid, .25lbs. of N, iron and a spot spray if needed. Its to hot to put anything else down right now here.

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We run five apps. Round two will be completed by June 25. We offer 5 app's per year (based on the original ChemLawn program). TruGreen asks for 8 app's here. Our land-grant university says 4 or 5 are enough.

9. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I'm shooting for June 22 to be done with rd 2. Rd 3 to follow. Have not even thought about rd 3 yet

10. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Here I begin R-3 about Mid June.

Pete D.