Starting over!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Runner777, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Runner777

Runner777 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, I've been in the lawn business for 12 years and now find myself starting over. My X partner stole everything from me. He even slide behind my back and got our main commercial account. Been tied up with attorney's and I must say I'm not pleased with the justice in America. Anyway now I find myself starting over from scratch. I'll provide general lawn maintenance, weed control, and fertilization. I'm located in Phenix City, AL and despite the high unemployment rate in my area I'm still excited about picking up clients and doing things my way.

2. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

It's tough when partnerships end like that, especially when it can drag your name through the mud. Good luck with everything going forward :drinkup:

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Runner there will always be people like that. You so better off with out him
    Who knows what went behind your back on the 12 years you were in business With him. Best off luck On your 2013 season. Never hesitate to talk :waving:

4. Runner777

Runner777 LawnSite Member

Hey guys thanks for the kind words. I will bounce back and I'll admit I reached a low point in my life, but like many have said everything happens for a reason... I've gathered all new equipment and now pounding the pavement. One saving grace is my Army retirement check and having zero debt.

May all of you have a prosperous year with integrity and honesty!

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I never did understand the partner thing....GOOD LUCK.