1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Starting to bid on Commercial lots, little advise?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowtivated lawn Care, May 8, 2008.

1. mowtivated lawn Care

mowtivated lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Currently I maintain mostly residential lots with few personal friends that I service there commercial lots. Do most commercial bids typically include snow plowing because that is a service that I do not currently provide(not enough time and need a bigger truck)? I am aware of the that there are certain factors that will effect bids such as trimming, location and hours but I guess are most of the commercial lots bids based a lot off square feet? Is commercial lots typically cut weekly like residential? Also I have seen some companies not trim every week because personally that takes longer then the cut, but when bidding would you include that you would trim main entrances weekly and all grounds by or ect. I am all legit and provide a very honest business insured, LLC but just looking for some advise to move on to the next level. Thanks