Starting to get calls. Getting that feeling again

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenngrow, Jan 30, 2003.

1. greenngrow

greenngrow LawnSite Senior Member

I had one message on the answering machine and while I saw on the "Site". I got another call the come out and look at their lawn.

Had two people stop this week and asked me to come out and look at their lawns....

The snow starts to melt around here people are getting spring fever.....LOL

I love this biz......

2. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We won't be getting that feeling out here till April if we're lucky...im envious of you!

:blob4:

3. bad_chad48

bad_chad48 LawnSite Member

hey green where are you from? I live in Grayson Co... about 60 miles South of Louisville

4. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I am enjoying not having that feeling for another month. I stopped working a month ago, need some more time

5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Just keep that snow coming till about April 1st.

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

My calls haven't stopped coming in yet:dizzy:

Leaves and storm clean ups have kept me at it so far. I've had enough jobs to work every day I've wanted to and some I didn't. I'm not predicting any complete down time betwen now and spring green up. I feel lucky for once!

7. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I know im getting Spring fever. I havent gotten many calls yet. February is when i start to get a lot of calls. I did have a customer tell me while I was doing snow removal the other day, that she could not wait to here my mowers again, because that means winters over!

8. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Chad, Im from Ohio County:cool:

9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I've been scheduling stuff for over a month now. I have 3 to look at in the morning. Going to be a busy 2003. :D

10. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Business line is ringing everyday. Too bad it's those damn telemarketers wanting me to switch long distance carriers.