Starting up material thats SUPPOSED to help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DodgeTruckMan731, Nov 30, 2005.

1. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

Does anybody know about the Lawn care success packages i found out about it from a link in this site. Its supposed to help with estimates, how to set up accounts ect. Ive heard of so many scams with this kind of stuff im too nervous to try anything. Does anyone know about any software/books that are good helpers with starting a business?

Chris

2. Green-Cuts

Green-Cuts LawnSite Member

Hi

I have spent ofer $200 on e-books and how to run a business kits you can find online. I then found this site and Sean adams site and information. It is the best $70.00 that I spent so far, it had a lot of information in it.

I would highly recomend the book and coming to this site on a daily basis. I have found out so much information and had so many of my questions answered. If I have a question I just ask and get a ton if input from people who have been there and done it.

I have also looked a a ton of different software for helping out as well. So far I have not found any that is as great as CLIP I also have heard that Gopher is good to. CLIP is spendy but well worth every dime.

Brandon

http://www.lawncaresuccess.com/lawncare/

3. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Business is business, The widget that you sell or provide does not really matter much. If you want to buy books than buy business books.
    As far as learning the lawncare part, you are already there. Use the search button and learn away.:D
    There is more info on this site than any book or package will hold.

4. LawnscapeMN

LawnscapeMN LawnSite Member

I just spent alot of time searching the internet, and following this website by checking it everyday. I have learned so much just by reading the new posts everyday. Also, I bought a cd on eBay for $15.00, and it has helped me tons, and gives formats for all paperwork needed. Good Luck.:blob3:

5. lawnsbyrj

lawnsbyrj LawnSite Member

I am against spending money at all so if you think $70 is worth the risk spend it but I believe that talking with people asking Q's and Reaserch8ing you can learn what you need to know.

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I am willing to answer any questions you may have to make you feel more comfortable with purchasing the information. You can email me at sean@lawncaresuccess.com or call me at my office at 412-415-1470 - if you order and are not satisfied I will refund your money. Everything is electronic and in word and excel format so you can download immediately when you order and you do not have to retype anything - just make changes and save it as your own.