Starting Up!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jhsmith4, May 14, 2006.

1. jhsmith4

jhsmith4 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

We started our lawn maintenance this year. We are really happy where we are at with the decisions on equipment ,just came up with a company name and logo. We are learning!!! New business is slow, thanks we are only P/T. and our equipment is PAID IN FULL! We know GOD has his hand in this, so we will wait on HIM. Here are a few pics, please give us some input on our name and logo!
    Thanks
    Jeff

34EBCB3B-B63F-3940-39DA7A9A788B7F47.jpg

Attached Files:

2. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Hope you get all the work you want.

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi,

Congrats on getting started! I am to and at first I thought I had posted this since my names also Jeff Smith lol. Good luck!

Jeff

4. jhsmith4

jhsmith4 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

Its quite a few of us out here, Good Luck to you also, May GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

5. peter wilson

peter wilson LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Jeff,
    Glad to hear you give glory to God for your business. Keep working for him and he will provide the business you need. By the way how did you get started? I am thinking about starting a small lawn care service to bring in some extra income.

6. jhsmith4

jhsmith4 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

I was in this business from 1988-1992 in Greenboro, NC. It is something that I like doing, smell of fresh cut grass, looking back on the finished product saying "well done" , meeting new people, but not always dealing with new people, and so on. I got just the taste of this business back then and it was good! But I was the Prodical Son, get it! Now that I have come to my senses, settled down, and resting in the LORD, we'll see where it takes us!
    Bottom line, "Just do it" GOD BLESS YOU!

7. kirk brown

kirk brown LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

isn`t there a forum for religion?congrats on the business though and good luck.paid equip. is a big plus....