1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Starting winter business check me out!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Carolina Cutter, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I really didn't know where to put this so I thought in here would be a good place.

Fall is here and the grass season is almost over for us in NC and I thought I would give something else a try for winter....so......I have opened an online store. I currently have about 42 different items listed. I will be adding other items as I can acquire them.

Cmon, take a second and go look!

2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Well guys I guess I am going to have to ask you to ignore this post. Although none of my products are really lawn related I have been informed by the lawnsite staff that it is not fair for me to advertise for free ( actually I was just mentioning it) since they have paying sponsers on here. I have expressed my feelings on this and will see what happens. Sorry to the inconvienence and for All those who advertise for free.