1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kemmer, Mar 8, 2004.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

When are you guys going to start mowing and cleanups this spring, Late March?
  2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

As soon as I can walk on a property......

3. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

We spent a couple days getting equipment tuned up and running, and are starting pruning tomorrow. By Thursday I should have both my guys working full time again. Can't wait to get going again, its been a good, but long winter.
  4. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Not any sooner than I have to! Man I am gonna miss winter!! :(
  5. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Right now today.
  6. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

I'm lucky I've been doing cleanups for two weeks. Today was the first day over 70 degrees. I'll be doing my first mowing this week. I'm loving the weather!
  7. trimmerhead

trimmerhead LawnSite Member

I have some lined up this week. Won't really get going though until mid to late March.
  8. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Was planning on this week or next but it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate. For us it depends when the snow is gone.
  9. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

Started TODAY. Spent the day doing dormant oil spraying on the trees. Its good to be back in the saddle.
  10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I was hoping to start spring cleans up the 22nd of March, but I don't know...seems like it might be moved to the 29th instead. Mowing will probabl begin April 12th to April 19th