Statement of Service help

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Runner, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Can some of you guys please help me? I am looking for copies of examples of the Statement of Service forms (that are left with the customer in the doorhanger). Mine is rather crude, and I am wanting to update and clean it up. If anyone is willing to share theirs, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I am wanting more of a clean one that has the boxes for the different chems (epa#, ai, rate, etc.) and also has perhaps a compass for the wind direction and speed. I want to make this into a template for a 2 part form (or a computer template). Some of the nationals have some rather complete forms (Scotts is one of the nicer ones - they actually preprint some of their most common products on theirs, and the applicator just circles the product), and this is somethimng like what I'm looking for. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I can be PM'ed or emailed at Groundcontrol101@hotmail.com. Thank you for any help on this. :drinkup:

2. yardprospraying

yardprospraying LawnSite Member

I've been looking for the same thing! Not much luck though. I also have been looking for a good estimate sheet. I usually just write on the back of business card and hand to customer, then plug in the info in the computer.

3. Harley-D

Harley-D LawnSite Senior Member

Guys, check with your local lesco. They have great door hangers that i use and my customers have said that they like them. My 2 cents.

4. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

www.realgreen.com

they have what you're lookin for....sort of.

of course their forms are designed to work with their Lawn Assistant software. But you can use their forms and design your own statement in MS Word. They even have templates you can down load from the web.

same for the estimate sheets which comes in 2,3 or 4 carbonless part

(just dont tell them I sent ya ....long story)

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks. I'm not looking for the paper forms themselves, but the actual document - or template, with all the spaces for the chemicals, wind direction and speed, time, etc. I have had a few sent me, and I greatly appreciate these. I amlooking for something a bit elaborate such as what the big green companies use, or Scotts, and some other companies. If there is anyone else who can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks again!