Statement of service suggestions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by M.C.L.C., Jun 15, 2007.

1. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

This is a pic of our new statement of service, we decided it was time to upgrade a little, let me know what you think! It will be a 2 part carbon-less. thanks guys

Attached Files:

• SOS.doc
      File size:
      64 KB
      Views:
  2. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

looks pretty good, i designed mine using adobe designer, gave it a clean professional look

3. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

good idea, i just did this one in a word format. I already have the adobe software...thanks for pointing that out

4. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

i'd reword the line -may take weeds 10-14days to show signs of chemical treatment- (i dont remember it word for word but it is something very simular to this)

i dont know why, something just doesnt read well the way it is worded

5. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Looks like you have all the needed info. Nice job! I also like the blank spaces where you can write in new products that come on the market (we use the blank spaces alot). Looks good. I think I would delete the part about MSDS & lables, cuz that can open up a can of worms with some? You never know when you get a "fruitcake customer" in case somebody accuses you of sending them to the hospital, then you could supply the necessary info.

Bottom line: very nice.

6. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

Thanks alot guys, i appriciate the suggestions.

lawnservice: "i'd reword the line -may take weeds 10-14days to show signs of chemical treatment- (i dont remember it word for word but it is something very simular to this)

i dont know why, something just doesnt read well the way it is worded"

I seriously thought about not adding it at all but man i get sick of people who call the day after my guys have been there to spray and want to know why they still have weeds.....ITS ONLY BEEN 10 HOURS!!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks again guys

7. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

I may have missed it but don't you need temperature also?

8. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

Not in kansas, just wind speed and direction, thanx for the concern tho!:usflag:

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I like it. What about a place for the licence # as I don't think I seen it on there?

10. M.C.L.C.

M.C.L.C. LawnSite Member

WOW, missed that. I used the wrong company logo...obviously the one without that info. Thank God you caught that before i sent it off to print!!!!

:drinkup: