Statement of Service templates?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by eruuska, Jan 10, 2006.

1. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have a good Statement of Service they wouldn't mind sharing? My customer base last year was small (for lawn apps), and I just made them up when I needed them in Word. They worked okay, but I'd like something that looks a little more professional.

2. RyanD

RyanD LawnSite Member

Statement of service? Is this similar to a service aggreement? Or is this what you leave behind to tell what you did.
  3. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

It's what you leave behind telling what you did.
  4. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

I print these on blank pre-cut door hanger forms. You can purchase them with 3 per sheet.

The document was created in Word, so it is very simple.

Attached Files:

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Is this what you are looking for?

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here's one I have been working on.I may do a little more work on it befor I have carbor copy's made.I want to make sure I get the o.k. from the state to use it.I had an inspestion last year.

Attached Files:

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Hey matt (I think that's your name, lol, my memory sucks...) Your SOS really looks good! Do you have those printed on carbonless paper, from a print shop, or do you have to use a carbon sheet between 2 forms?

It looks professionally done and easy to use! I just had my state inspection of my records last week and all was fine by him for mine. Mine are just printed out at home on a 1/2 sheet of paper. I just print a different one for each chemical I need. Mine are very basic and plain, but cheap!

Are you leaving a SOS even when applying straight fertilizer? In KS it's not required to do that, but it is in other states. The Dept. of Ag. guy said he's came across people that have stacks and stacks of SOS forms and looked thru them and couldn't find any actual chemical apps! They had been recording all of the fert apps for nothing...
  8. walker-talker

from Midwest

My first year I did (record fert apps) just because I was unsure. Then, I basically printed out the info with MS Word with blank areas to be filled in. This was very time consuming because I printed out two copies and had to hand fill in the information. On some properties it actually took more time to do the paper work than the actual I was audited and then found out that I was suppose to be recording wind speed and direction. Don't ask me how I overlooked that, but I did. Another local LCO gave me that template to use. He had it drawn up and printed. I had to cut and paste (literally) my info in the top left corner. Took them to Office Depot and had them make 2-part carbonless copies. 250 of them for $50. The only thing I have came across that I put down that's not on the sheet is Hi-Yield's KillzAll. Oh...Manage also is not on there. Last year was my second audit. I passed it with no problems. At that time I was still filling out my hand. I showed the auditor the template I was going to use this year and he approved. Yeah...Matt's my

9. B&B LAWN

B&B LAWN LawnSite Senior Member

Walker- Talker,

Do u have that template where you might be able to send it to me through e-mail? If u do it would be greatly appreciated. If so just send it to Thanks
  10. walker-talker

from Midwest

Unfortunately I don't. That's why I had to literately had to cut and paste the info at the top left. If you PM your home address I can mail you a copy.