Statement of Service?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by PGA, Nov 8, 2005.

1. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

I recieved info from my state on what needs to be included on the statement after I put the app down.

My question is do you guys design your own or is there software or a program I can use to create one and then add what I need to depending on what the state requires?

Thanks in advance.

2. I designed my own, and then got the form blessed by the MDA rep for my area. It isn't hard, just use Word to build a form and then print a few prototypes. If you can get it blessed by your Dept of Ag then better yet.

Take the prototypes to a printer and get enough copies made for your season.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Here is a .jpg of mine. I don't have it in excel format, but wish I would. I went to Office Depot and had 250 carbonless copies made for $50.

SOS2.jpg

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Designed my own as Word documents. I have one for each of the 5 steps I do.

Each step only list the products I use for that step and I check off which one I used. Each step also includes the standard stuff that is required by the state (i.e. wind direction, square feet treated, address location of property treated,etc.)

5. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

thanks guys!

6. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

if you are new just go to lesco they sell them as you get bigger you can order them with your company logo on the web or local printer