Stationary

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tthomass, Jan 8, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Who prints off your invoices with your logo/name etc on them? I assume carbon copy invoices.

I'm also looking to have letterhead printed. 48hr print has been recommended but I'm going to check some local places where I can see a human and hold that human responsible for their work.

Like to be able to gauge to know when I'm looking at a good deal vs a rip off.

2. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I don't know where in NoVa you are but Hands Ink. in Herndon, they are real pros and great prices on all printing. They can pretty much do anything print-related.

3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Somehow my local place was cheaper on the letter head and envlopes vs. the internet. I paid 1050 i belive for 5k letterhead, 5k envlopes,and 5k business cards.

4. tthomass

from N. VA

Where in Herndon is it? I used to live just off Frying Pan (yes everybody, that is actually the name of the road) until recently.

Where are you located? I'm close to Chantilly Turf.

5. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

It's right in the middle of town, sort of behind the Subaru dealer and the town government center.

I'm in South Riding now...yeah Frying Pan is a funny name when you think about it :laugh: Kind of used to it now.

6. tthomass

from N. VA

I used to live in South Riding too......and Ashburn, all over!

PM sent

7. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Every thing is letterhead & logo. Don't use double on most thing only service agreements.